Sunday Bible Studies
9:30 a.m. Classes for all ages from 1 to 101.
Current adult series: End Times Signs?
6:00 p.m. Instead of “preaching” we meet in our fellowship hall for an informal and very interactive Bible discussion. Our current discussion is a verse by verse study of 1st Peter.
Sunday Worship: 10:30 a.m.
- We sing acappella praises to God from the heart – in spirit and in truth – as Christians did in Paul’s day.
- We remember the amazing sacrifice of Jesus on the cross for us by sharing in unleavened bread and fruit of the vine (grape) (His body and blood) as Jesus Himself established for His disciples until He comes.
- Through Jesus, we go into the Holy presence of God to give thanks, glorify Him, confess our faults and our need for Him, and ask for His help in our lives.
- Then we LISTEN as we are instructed, encouraged and exhorted through the preaching of God’s Word. You can hear a sample of some of the kinds of messages we hear in the “Sermons” section of this site.
- A special Bible class is provided after the Lord’s supper – during preaching – for younger children.
Wednesday Night Bible Studies
Be part of an interactive Bible discussion group in our fellowship area.
Current study: Convicted Saving Our Children from the Culture of Unbelief A scientist takes a look at the evidence. A video based discussion class.